ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
A quintessential Tuscan landscape
Villa Vigna is set amongst a quintessential Tuscan landscape surrounded by rolling hills, olive groves and vineyards.
Tucked away in the Chianti hills the villa is located in an exceptional setting just a short drive from some of Tuscany’s most famous and notable towns and cities including Florence, Lucca, Pisa, San Gimignano and Siena.
The villa has been recently renovated to the highest of standards and with contemporary classic chic interiors. The layout of the villa has been designed to perfection: an impressive front terrace leads up to the double doored entrance which opens up into a spacious light filled stairwell and original stone staircase.
The ground floor and principal living area intuitively flow from one space to the next: an impressive double lounge sitting room with fireplace leads to a separate dining room and wonderful huge gourmet kitchen with travertine benches and island and a second casual dining area. This entire space has a series of French doors which all open up onto a large paved area for outdoor entertainment separated by a perfectly manicured lawn from the contemporary wet edge grey saltwater infinity pool with wide full length perfectly proportioned steps.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The home has five completely private double bedroom suites each with its own ensuite marble bathroom and built in wardrobes. Fully ducted air conditioning completes the property along with full security, a double drive entrance, impressive iron electric gates and a grove of 120 olive trees.
The property’s excellent location offers guests the unique opportunity to explore Tuscany whilst never being further than a short drive from the villa, making it possible to head out in the morning and be back for lunch and a swim in the afternoon.
- Spend a day in Florence, the heart of the Renaissance, with its famous museums and art galleries, and have a typical Florentine lunch in one of many trattorias.
- Be enticed by the luster of the infinity pool overlooking vineyards and rolling countryside or lounge poolside under the Tuscan sun.
- Take a wine tasting tour in some of the worlds most prestigious wine locations.
- Take a cooking class and discover and learn the age-old secrets of authentic Tuscan cuisine.
- Enjoy a long lunch in one of the many traditional countryside restaurants nearby.
- Dine alfresco in the well-equipped outdoor dining area.
- The wonderful sights of Tuscany are right at your fingertips.
- Enjoy the five marvellous bedrooms, each with their own bathroom and each furnished with their own unique style.