AN IDYLLIC MEDITERRANEAN VACATION
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Sorrento, Italy, Campania
Live an unforgettable experience
Villa Sorrentina is an exquisite modern villa located a few kilometers from the center of Sorrento, renowned for its breathtaking sea cliffs, and steep slopes overlooking the turquoise waters to Ischia, Capri, and the Bay of Naples.
This truly spellbinding villa is strategically located in a natural oasis, surrounded by 14.000 square meters of private land, with terraced gardens that boast astonishing panoramic views.
Villa Sorrentina is laid out over three splendid terraced floors. On the lower terrace, there is a swimming pool, which overlooks the Gulf of Naples, an indoor whirlpool, a large solarium with sunbeds, umbrellas, tables and chairs, an outdoor shower, and a dressing room with a small bathroom.
The ground floor hosts a vast and modern fully equipped kitchen, a study, and a bright and spacious living area, with a fireplace and a corner bar, leading to the outdoor terrace where tasty dinners can be enjoyed under the pergola.
The first floor hosts 5 of the 6 large and sumptuous bedrooms. The first-floor terrace has a mini pool and hydromassage and enjoys a heartwarming panoramic view. The terrace connects to the villa and a fully equipped gym with a sauna.
The second floor hosts the sixth bedroom with its own private terrace.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Enjoying a mild climate all year round and warm hospitality, Villa Sorrentina is the ideal location to live an unforgettable experience. The romantic atmosphere, enchanting landscape, and maximum comforts that Villa Sorrentina offers are truly unique and the perfect blend for an idyllic Mediterranean vacation.
Come and experience new emotions, with Mediterranean flavors and unforgettable landscapes, at Villa Sorrentina.
- Villa Sorrentina is an exquisite modern villa located a few kilometers from the center of Sorrento, renowned for its breathtaking sea cliffs, and steep slopes overlooking the turquoise waters to Ischia, Capri, and the Bay of Naples.
- Located in a 14.000 square metre private green oasis, Villa Sorrrentina is the ideal place for a unique mediterranean holiday experience.
- The quality of the services and the location melt harmoniously in a contemporary atmosphere, to make your stay special and unique.
- The villa was designed by the architect Eugenio Galdieri in the ‘50s. The project comissioned by the owner of the villa. who fell in love with the fascinating hilltop that hosted the property he decided to build Villa Sorrentina.
- The building was later acquired by a new owner and it was renovated in 2012 preserving its original character and modern style.
- For those who love excursions and tours, it is the ideal location to visit Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Ravello or the famous Capri and Ischia islands, or also Pompeii and Herculaneum archeological sites.
- The area offers some good diving, great sea fishing, boat cruises, and excellent hiking trails across the peninsula.