A SLICE OF HEAVEN ON THE AMALFI COAST
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Amalfi Coast, Campania, Italy, Positano
Villa Rosa offers unrivalled views
Situated above the stunning coastal village of Positano, this 17th-century baroque palace is nestled high above this picturesque coastal village.
The palace’s large living spaces, garden and terraces are exclusively available for your use. This means that you have sole access to five luxury bedrooms, ornately decorated halls, a deluxe fully stocked kitchen, exquisite library, seven beautiful bathrooms and your very own private relaxation space.
The Romans famously believed in “Salus per Aquam” or “Health through Water”, and you’ll be sure to believe in this too after unwinding in your villa’s very own relaxation space.
Inspired by those grand baths of ancient Rome, you can de-stress as you enjoy the pool with a swimming current and massage jets, a sauna, a Turkish bath and massage treatments in surroundings of grandeur.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Take a 15-minute stroll from your villa down to the picturesque pebble beach which leads into crystal clear waters that are perfect for a gentle swim. The narrow, steep streets are filled with history and lined with trendy boutiques and inviting cafes. As the sun sets and the evening draws in, enjoy a candlelight dinner at restaurants with breathtaking views of the coast.
- Stay in an historic baroque palace dating back to the 17th century
- Enjoy a cocktail from one of the villa’s incredible terraces as you take in the unparalleled vista of Positano and the never-ending sea views
- Experience true indulgence in the five luxurious rooms, a private relaxation space, ornate halls and a deluxe kitchen
- Explore even more of the best that Italy has to offer by taking a trip to the romantic island of Capri, visiting the nearby Sorrento or even taking a day trip to the world-famous site of Pompeii
- Start your day the right way with breakfast overlooking one of the world’s most scenic and iconic coastal views
- Treat yourself to complete relaxation in the professional spa facilities that include an indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and more
- Take a swim in the crystal clear waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea
- Experience some of the exquisite seafood that is a speciality of the Amalfi Coast