ONE OF THE FINEST VIEWS IN EUROPE
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Lake Como, Lombardy
A former medieval watchtower
The liberty style villa, built in 1909, has been fully restored to exceptional standards, offering 1,231 sqm of living space. This includes: 8 double bedrooms (6 ensuite); drawing room; living room; dining room; kitchen; study; media room, bar; 2 roof terraces, yoga/wellness room; pool house and entertainment area.
At 881 meters above the lake and with no immediate neighbors, the villa is an oasis of calm. Yet the pretty perched mountain village of Pigra is only 300 meters away and the popular lakeside village of Argegno can be reached within 4 minutes from the cable car station located 500 meters from the villa gates.
These can be enjoyed from the balconies off every bedroom, the villa’s main surround terrace and the extraordinary pool house with its green roof and infinity pool. Also making the most of this aspect are an exceptional yoga/wellness room that has been carved out of the cliff face and the roof top terraces, bar and entertainment area.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The villa sits in lush gardens of 4.5 acres offering the peace and tranquillity that is so difficult to find on Lake Como. Villa Peduzzi is located just 75 minutes drive from Milan Malpensa International Airport and 60 minutes from Lugano International Airport.
- Experience the stunning Lake Como in style on Villa
Peduzzi’s exclusive, private boat, the Axopar 28
Brabus. The qualified captain on board will be happy to take you wherever you’d like to go.
- Indulge in an exquisite culinary experience and learn to cook authentic Italian cuisines under the guidance of the Villa’s resident chef. This fun activity is for all age groups.
- Whether you’re looking for a challenging hike or you’d like to take a relaxed walk through the local valley, the Villa can help organise a local nature trail for you.
- The estate offers several stunning locations to practice pilates and yoga including an exclusive fitness room, which was carved out of a rock face during the villa’s recent renovation. If you’d like to indulge in a yoga class, the Villa’s private yoga instructors are on hand.
- Take a refreshing swim in the heated infinity pool,
which provides its own picture-perfect views over the lake.
- The roof top pool house is another beautiful spot that offers an excellent vantage point overlooking Lake Como. Take in the stunning views, sip a drink, relax on the sun lounger, or soak in the Jacuzzi.
- Take a trip down to the lake in the cable car that is located just a few minutes’ walk from the villa.
The cable car ride takes just four minutes to reach the lake.
- Relax with an evening cocktail in any one of the villas many terraces and outdoor spaces, each with its own stunning and unique view of Lake Como.
- Some of the most famous movies have been shot at
Lake Como including James Bond, Star Wars and
Ocean’s Twelve. Enjoy an outing in the sets of some of these popular movies guided by a local expert.
Mooring and a scheduled river taxi service, ideal for exploring all that Lake Como has to offer.