THE PERFECT LUXURY HOLIDAY RETREAT
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Lake Como, Lombardy
A sleek and serene atmosphere
Villa Molli is an exceptional modern sanctuary, set on a gentle slope, in the upper hillside of the charismatic village of Sala Comacina, on the western shores of the acclaimed Lake Como.
This astounding and luxurious villa is exemplary of how modern architectural design can connect us with nature. Villa Molli’s oversized windows, sliding glass doors, high ceilings, and open spaces, combine to create a sleek and serene atmosphere, in perfect harmony with the surrounding landscape, while boasting the best views of the lake and striking mountain range embracing it.
Villa Molli is cradled in 3000 square meters of private land and manicured lush gardens, featuring a lengthwise infinity pool, with a linked hot tub, strategically positioned for a 180-degree view over Lake Como and Comacina Island.
Numerous outdoor terraces will gift you with mesmerizing vistas and memorable sunsets, perfect for lazy summer days, lounging, and outdoor dining under the stars.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
This newly built, 2 storey luxury villa can be rented by families and groups, and can comfortably host up to 12 guests. Villa Molli features four elegant master bedrooms with Lakeview and access to the terraces, as well as 2 stunning standard rooms, with ensuite bathrooms.
The living room, dining room, and kitchen’s open space concept are ideal for guests to take in the splendor of Lake Como, directly connecting to the terrace and pool area. The kitchen leads to a small inner courtyard, covered in jasmine, lavender, and traditional Italian aromatic herbs.
Villa Molli is a modern retreat, set on the evocative and alluring picturesque hills of Lake Como, a unique and spellbound destination that has attracted royalty, celebrities, and foreign dignitaries for centuries. The perfect luxury holiday retreat for those wishing to revitalize, rejuvenate and rejoice in the very best life has to offer.
- Mesmerizing views over the most popular points of interest around Lake Como, such as Comacina island, Villa Balbianello, Bellagio, and the spectacular mountain range that embraces the lake.
- Villa Molli’s oversized windows and glass doors, high ceilings, and open spaces combine to create a harmonious and serene atmosphere, boasting the best views of the lake and the spectacular mountain range embracing it.
- The living room, dining room, and kitchen are positioned in an open space area with a stunning lake view and are directly connected to the terrace and pool area.
- 38 sqm Infinity Pool with lake view and 6sqm Hot tub connected to the infinity pool.
- Visit one of the many villas with opulent gardens that grace the shores of Lake Como, such as Villa Balbanielo, Villa Carlotta, and Villa Melzi, to mention a few.