YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO LEAVE
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Enjoy sweeping poetic views
Villa Medievale is the very stuff that dreams are made of. The villa’s privileged and secluded position enjoys sweeping poetic views of the lush verdant and fertile Tiber valley below. It is practically impossible to find a view as spellbinding as this.
This stunning villa was beautifully rebuilt from the ruins of a medieval tower in the Umbrian hills. The interiors are bright and cozy, painted in light tones, with selectively exposed stone walls, and wood-beamed ceilings.
The attention to quality, comfort, and elegance is evident in the villa’s furnishings and decor, down to the finest details, from the high-quality linen to the oversized beds or the placement of an inviting armchair in the perfect spot to enjoy a good book or simply take in the mesmerizing views of the valley.
The villa can accommodate eight guests. Comprised of two unique luxuriant king-size double bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom and one bedroom with two bunk beds and an en-suite bathroom. Perfect for a romantic getaway, a small group of friends, or family with children.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Equipped with all the necessary modern amenities to make your stay comfortable, including a well-equipped kitchen, spacious laundry room, and high-speed Wi-Fi internet access throughout the villa, garden, and pool area.
The bright and elegant living room, with a fireplace, has french doors that open up onto the outdoor pergola with a dining table and sofas, overlooking the strategically placed infinity pool and Jacuzzi, that enjoy awe-inspiring views of the valley below.
There is a barbecue area with a table and chairs for eight guests and an additional and magnificent roof terrace, with stunning panoramic views that will remain with you forever.
Stepping onto the estate of Villa La Medievale, with its scenic heart-stirring views, is like stepping into a stunning and masterfully executed renaissance landscape painting. You will never want to leave.
- Stunning Villa rebuilt on the ruins of a Medieval Tower.
- Privileged and secluded position with sweeping views of the verdant valley and Umbrian countryside.
- Relax in the heated infinity pool with spectacular views over the valley.
- Exquisite and elegant Pergola in the garden for your leisurely mornings.
- Barbecue area with a table and chairs for eight guests.
- Rooftop Patio.
- Escape the frenetic chaos and immerse yourself in an oasis of tranquility.
- The City of Perugia is just 20 minutes away. Enjoy a wealth of cultural activities.
- Siena, Arezzo, Assisi, Gubbio, Todi and Orvieto are all closeby.