AN ARTISTIC MASTERPIECE
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Lake Como, Lombardy
Experience a stay in a truly decadent neoclassical residence
With elaborate halls boasting stuccoes and frescoes by renowned artists of the day, and priceless collections of tapestries, paintings and vases, this historic residence will transport you back to a time when extravagance knew no bounds.
The spirit of indulgence extends to the flowering Italian garden with direct views over the waters, the park bursting with scented trees, and the beautiful outdoor pool, making Villa Luna the ideal place for reliving the decadent history of the lake.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The beautiful Italian garden extends towards the Lake, while nestled in the park round the back is a splendid pool, a wonderfully secluded spot for spending lazy summer hours.
A full dedicated staff, including villa manager, butler, chamber maid and housekeeper is at your disposal throughout your stay, providing truly five star service. Life doesn’t get better than this.
- Experience a stay in a truly decadent neoclassical residence dating back to the 18th century, once the summer abode of the distinguished Serbelloni Dukes.
- Lose yourself in this historic and artistic landmark showcasing opulent halls adorned with frescoes and ornate stuccowork by Italian masters.
- Relax in the six marvellous suites for up to 12 guests, each with a bedroom, bathroom and living area, furnished in its own unique style.
- Enjoy the tranquillity of the splendid Italian garden with arabesque flower beds, a park and an azure pool for whiling away the hours surrounded by nature.
- Enjoy the services of the full staff at your complete disposal, including a butler, chamber maid, housekeeper and private chef to satisfy your every whim and fancy.
- The Grand Hotel Tremezzo, with its five restaurants and bars, pools, beach and award-winning spa, is just a few minutes away.
- Take a private boat tour and explore the wonders of the lake from the water.