Villa Le Macine
A unique place to connect with nature
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Tuscany, Florence
Villa Le Macine
Surrounded by lush and colorful vegetation
Villa Le Macine, following a meticulous restoration, consists of a central building and two barns (“Il Rosmarino” and “Il Leccio”) surrounded by lush and colorful vegetation, filled with fragrances, and sounds that make it a truly unique place to connect with nature.
The rustling of leaves blends with the sound of the Pesa River like a lullaby that soothes and refreshes.
On the ground floor of the Villa, a spacious living room leads to a grand dining room with a fireplace and a bread oven (made even more extraordinary by the presence of a perfectly preserved kitchen dating back to IV century A.D., twin to that found in the Monumental Kitchen of Badia a Passignano), followed by a modern kitchen, restored and equipped with all modern conveniences, a bathroom with laundry facilities, and finally the “Antique Room” suite with a large and luxurious private bathroom with travertine shower.
On the first floor, a bright living room dominates the scene with its central truss and a fireplace that makes the atmosphere even more special.
From here, you have access to the “I Cipressi” and “Il Susino” suites, both with private bathrooms and travertine showers.
The “I Cipressi” suite also features a freestanding bathtub with a panoramic view of the Villa’s garden.
Finally, the “Le Macine” suite, located on the garden floor with direct access to an exclusive patio, has been entirely carved out of the ancient mill’s manger used as a horse resting place and for grain storage, still visible in the suite’s private bathroom.
What makes this room even more special is its proximity to the mill room where the ancient millstones, from which it takes its name, are still present.
The property is composed of two annexes: one is located on the left side of the main building, the Rosemary Suite (the biggest annex) extends over two levels: on the ground floor there is a double bedroom with a bathroom and access to a front patio and a lateral loggia used as a dining area, while on the upper floor, there is a loft with two single beds overlooking the villa’s pool.
“Il Leccio”, formerly an ancient sawmill (the small annex), is located opposite the main villa and overlooks the park directly across a paved patio.
The dependence comprises a living room with a fireplace, a kitchen with a historical marble sink, and a double bedroom with an open shower.
Features and Amenities:
• Historic mill situated in the heart of the Chianti region, only 20 miles from Florence and 30 from Siena
• Private access to the river via gates
• Rustic and historic touches throughout the home, including brick archways, exposed wooden beams, and more.
• Outdoor pool with sun loungers
• Outdoor terrace with breakfast tables
• Fully equipped kitchen:
- American coffee machine
- Fruit juicer
- Coffee machines (espresso and American)
- Water Boiler
• ADSL Wireless Internet Connection
• Pack’n’play & high chair (0- 3 years old)
• Courtesy line in each bathroom
• Hairdryers in each bathroom
• Heating and AC
• Iron and ironing table
• Laundry with washing machine and dryer – complimentary soap and softener
• Emergency first aid kit
• Fire extinguisher
• Speakers Bluetooth
• TV Sat
• Two outdoor brick pizza ovens
• Outdoor dining areas
• Heliport is located a 10-minute drive from the property
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Things to know:
• Located among the hills of the Chianti region, your villa is accessible via a paved road and only the last 0,5 miles is unpaved.
• This home has air conditioning in the bedrooms, dining room, and living room
• The internet connectivity in this home has been rated as good
• Maximum occupancy: Stated occupancy cannot be exceeded
• Pet policy: No pets allowed
• Smoking not allowed
• The use of candles is not allowed
Included in the rate:
• All utilities, including A/C, heating, and final cleaning
• Unlimited access to Wi-Fi internet (available both inside and outside)
• Daily morning cleaning service
• Complete garden maintenance and pool cleaning
• Complementary pre-arrival grocery delivery (food cost not included)
Not included/Extra, upon request, to be paid on site:
• Extra cleaning/laundry service at Euro 20/hour
• First grocery shopping available at check-in and in the following days
• Food & beverage costs
• Chef service
• Extra delivery services.