AN AUTHENTIC UMBRIAN JEWEL
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Set in the heart of a natural reserve
Villa Lavanda is a stunning, newly refurbished, 16th-century farmhouse perched on one of the gently sloping hills of Umbria.
Set in the heart of a natural reserve surrounded by woods, olive trees, and green valleys, the villa’s exclusive position offers spectacular views of the Umbrian countryside and of the impressive medieval castle of Antognolla and its 18 hole championship golf course.
Villa Lavanda accommodates up to 18 guests in the exceptional luxury and comfort of three magnificently decorated apartments and a cottage.
The Villa is nestled in 10,000 sqm of private manicured gardens with panoramic terraces and outdoor living facilities for every unit. An impressive infinity pool, a Jacuzzi, and a lovely shaded pergola for alfresco dining complete the outdoors.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Comprised of six luxury king-size double bedrooms and a twin bedroom, each with an en-suite bathroom, and another two twin bedrooms with a shared bathroom. There are two well-equipped kitchens and a bright large living room that opens up onto a terrace.
The villa is elegantly furnished and decorated for maximum comfort and luxury. The natural wood beam ceilings and local tiles from Deruta, enhance the villa’s 16th-century farmhouse charm.
Villa Lavanda is an authentic Umbrian jewel offering peace and tranquillity, in a spellbindingly scenic and natural setting, and an opportunity to experience Umbria’s romantic countryside and rich medieval history.
Visit nearby Perugia only 15 minutes away. Assisi, Gubbio, Siena and Spoleto are all nearby for you to discover.
Practice your swing at nearby Antognolla’s championship golf course. Go for a leisurely walk through the nature reserve, or simply take in the impressive views from the terrace or from the infinity pool and abandon yourself to the timeless beauty and serenity that surround Villa Lavanda.
- Secluded and surrounded by well-tended gardens and the ephemeral beauty of the Umbrian hills and valley.
- The City of Perugia is just 20 minutes away, where you can enjoy a wealth of cultural activities.
- Siena, Arezzo, Assisi, Gubbio, Todi and Orvieto are all closeby.
- The contemporary style of the interiors, the lavish fabrics, and the relaxed atmosphere will have you immediately feeling at home in this exquisite villa.
- La Piazzetta’s outdoor facilities are truly stunning, with several panoramic terraces, offering different settings from which to enjoy the spectacular views.
- Private heated Infinity Pool perfectly located to fully enjoy the beauty of the Umbrian countryside.
- Luxurious pool cottage with stone-built barbecue.
- Abandon yourself to tranquility and the infinite pleasures of this truly remarkable oasis.