Villa La Vista
A ONE-OF-A-KIND PROPERTY
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Positano, Campania
Villa La Vista
Impeccable elegance and comfort
Villa La Vista will charm you with its elegant and classic Mediterranean style. Set in the heart of Positano, also known as the pearl of the Amalfi Coast, surrounded by over 800 m² of private grounds, located only 550 meters from the beach, and within walking distance to the center of Positano make Villa La Vista a picture-perfect luxury holiday getaway for friends and families.
This unique six-bedroom villa can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests. All the bedrooms enjoy a fantastic view over the pool, coastline, and the Mediterranean Sea.
Enjoy five panoramic terraces where you can delight in sweeping and impressive views along the coast. The main terrace surrounding the pool is a full 200 m² and is accessible from every level of the villa. The perfect spot to start or end your day relaxing in the sea breeze, and taking in the most exclusive and stunning views of the Amalfi Coast. The villa boasts numerous common areas for relaxation and entertainment, both outdoors and indoors.
Built in 1906 by the Italian Marquis Nino Marciano, Villa la Vista was one of the first art galleries in Positano. The villa’s décor features fine pottery and paintings, handpainted ceramic tiles from Vietri, antiques, and fine furnishings to create the ultimate luxury getaway.
On the first floor, there are four bedrooms, two large living areas, two fully equipped kitchens, and a gym. Both living rooms open onto private terraces. The gym is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment.
The second floor is spread across two levels. The first level hosts a living room and kitchen with access to the pool terrace, as well as a bathroom. The second level provides access to two other bedrooms and a bathroom.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The Villa’s gorgeous rectangular overflow pool with a view of the coastline is dramatically lit after sunset. It has differing depths starting from 0.30 to 1.60 meters, which is ideal for children. Next to the pool, there is a Jacuzzi with six seats.
Guests can access private terraces from their bedrooms all boasting stunning views of the coastline and the sea.
Villa La Vista combines impeccable elegance and comfort. A one-of-a-kind property, ideal for those wishing to spend a relaxing holiday by the sea, in the heart of Positano, with breathtaking stretches of the Amalfi Coast.
- This is a luxury villa located in the center of Positano at 500 meters from the beach.
- One of the few villas on the Amalfi Coast that you can access from the street without having to climb stairs (from the garage there is a private elevator that leads to the different floors of the villa).
- The Villa’s gorgeous rectangular overflow pool with a view of the coastline is dramatically lit after sunset. It has differing depths starting from 0.30 to 1.60 meters, which is ideal for children.
- The Jacuzzi area of the pool has six seats with jets.
- Enjoy five panoramic terraces where you can delight in sweeping and impressive views along the coast.
- A 200 sqm terrace surrounding the swimming pool is equipped with a big table and chairs for 12, benches, sun chairs, and umbrellas.
- Local attractions include Il Sentiero Degli Dei steps away from the venue and the city center 0.1 miles away.
- This villa is also set close to the Roman Archeological Museum MAR
The bar nearby specializes in European, Italian, Mediterranean, and Neapolitan cuisine.
- Villa La vista is set next to Li Cannati. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 41 miles from the property.