Villa La Masseria
A NATURAL RESTORATIVE EXPERIENCE
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Villa La Masseria
Immersed in the most genuine of Puglian countryside
Villa La Masseria is proudly perched on a ridge, on the Apulian coast, overlooking the Adriatic sea. The property is immersed in the most genuine of Puglian countryside, with eight hectares of Olive groves and enjoys absolute privacy, yet is only a few kilometers from the charming villages of Carovigno, Ostuni, Alberobello, and Lecce.
This enclave of tranquility and rural splendor is designed with wide-open spaces of exposed stone and tuff, soaring vaulted ceilings, and large bright sliding windows, creating seamless access to the splendid outdoor terraces and garden.
This unique property is a flawlessly executed blend of classic and modern, comprising two modern structures that brilliantly enclose the most classic of Puglian dwellings, a Trullo.
Harmonious spaces ensure total relaxation and wellness with four bright, ensuite bedrooms, an elegant and spacious living room, a modern super deluxe kitchen, and an exquisite dining room with a vaulted ceiling.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
There is also a lovely covered outdoor kitchen, with a BBQ, a wood-fired oven, and a Wolf designer gas stove, for open-air meals, which can be enjoyed under the shaded Pergola. The large and stylish infinity pool is the ideal spot to enjoy the breathtaking sunsets and spellbinding landscape.
From the striking cliffs, overlooking the vibrant sea, to the finest of golden sandy beaches sloping into crystal clear waters, over the gently rolling hills dotted with centuries-old olive groves, to the whitewashed cobblestoned villages, come and discover the pleasures of an authentic Puglian holiday.
Villa La Masseria is more than a holiday destination, it is a natural restorative experience set in a magical land that will capture your heart and elate your senses.
- The property is immersed in the most genuine of Puglian countrysides, with eight hectares of Olive groves, and enjoys absolute privacy.
- This enclave of tranquility and rural splendor is designed with wide-open spaces of exposed stone, tuff, and soaring vaulted ceilings.
- A flawlessly executed blend of classic and modern, comprised of two modern structures that brilliantly enclose the most classic of Puglian dwellings, a Trullo.
- A splendid pool that stretches between the olive trees lets you fully enjoy the wide-open spaces and the breathtaking sunsets of this unique land.
- Set in the most authentic Puglian countryside, just 10 minutes from the unspoiled Torre Guaceto Nature Reserve with its dazzling sandy beaches.
- Visit nearby Lecce, one of the most beautiful cities in southern Italy, or Martina Franca with its opulent Baroque architecture.