Villa La Chiantigiana
IN THE HEART OF TUSCANY
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Tuscany, Italy, Chianti
Villa La Chiantigiana
The perfect geometry of thriving vineyards
This hilly ancient land will enchant you with its hilltop castles and fortresses overlooking the green gentle hills, its small stone villages, the perfect geometry of thriving vineyards, the striking silvery-green foliage of olive trees, and winding roads lined with centuries-old majestic cypresses.
Villa La Chiantigiana is set on a ridge, in the heart of Tuscany, overlooking valleys rich in history and surrounded by a few of the most important Renaissance cities and towns, including Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, and Volterra.
This ancient manor house was owned by the Sernigi Family, rich merchants, and patrons of the arts during the fifteenth century. In the eighteenth century, it was passed over to the Naldini del Riccio family and became a country residence.
The property was purchased at the end of the 1950s by the Corti Family who subsequently restored the Villa to its past splendor maintaining its architectural style and enhancing the natural harmony which bonds this splendid villa to the Tuscan landscape.
Set in a picturesque and spellbinding location, Villa La Chiantigiana is a typical Tuscan Country house with all the top modern comforts to guarantee our guests a unique and authentic luxury Tuscan holiday.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Both the interior and exterior living areas of the villa are exquisitely furnished with attention to the finest of details for an unprecedented and memorable Tuscan luxury holiday.
The villa is composed of 7 finely furnished bedrooms with an ensuite, two spacious bright living rooms, overlooking the rolling Tuscan hills, an elegant dining room, and a fully equipped kitchen.
Air conditioning services the entire villa and windows have built-in screens, to guarantee a cool and relaxing summer.
You’ll appreciate the beautifully positioned infinity swimming pool and Jacuzzi set on an elegant and characteristic stone deck, surrounded by the villa’s sumptuous gardens, vineyards, and olive trees.
Villa La Chianigiana’s unique location, elegant, cozy interiors, exquisitely designed outdoor living areas, surrounded by pristine gardens overlooking the valleys of the Chianti, make it an ideal setting to leave your troubles behind, relax and take in the splendor of Tuscany.
- Villa La Chiantigiana is set on a ridge, in the heart of Tuscany, overlooking valleys rich in history. Surrounded by Vineyards and olives trees, this restored Villa will take your breath away
- Experience a typical Tuscan Country house with luxury modern comforts
- Unwind and relax in the Infinity Pool and Jacuzzi set amidst the vineyards and Olive trees
- The villa is located between Florence & Siena, perfect for both City Life & Full Relax
- Many activities to experience an authentic Tuscan holiday, from Truffle and Mushroom Hunting, Traditional Tuscan Cooking classes, to wine, and food tasting, to name but a few
- Reach all the most important places in Tuscany, in a few minutes, while enjoying sublime views by flying, with HeliChianti: professional service with highly qualified staff and professional pilots
- Biking, walking, hiking, skiing, swimming, sailing, horseback riding, balloon rides, tennis, golf, and fishing are all available to you while holidaying at Villa La Chiantigiana