Villa La Cala
A GENUINE OASIS OF TRANQUILLITY
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Villa La Cala
Unobstructed views of sandy beaches
Villa la Cala is situated in Capo Coda Cavallo with its renowned beaches and coves that embrace the Sardinian coast. This modern luxury villa will captivate your senses with its stunning private waterfront location. Situated just 50 meters from a natural secluded private harbor, and pristine golden sandy beach, Villa la Cala is the ideal destination for guests arriving by private Yacht.
This modern 600 sqm (6.900 sqft) villa is nestled in the estate’s lush green garden and enjoys extraordinary, unobstructed views of sandy beaches and spectacular sunsets. Villa la Cala is elegant, modern, and offers luxury accommodations, amenities, and services, including a chef and two waiters at your beck and call, eight hours a day, six days a week.
The Villa’s nine bedrooms can house 17 guests. The rooms all feature heart-stirring, sweeping views. With its covered beachfront terraces, outside dining areas, meticulously landscaped gardens, 15m pool with jacuzzi, gym and a private beach, Villa la Cala is uniquely lavish.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
If you are looking for a luxury retreat in an idyllic setting, for intimate events, Villa la Cala offers a priceless experience, unspoiled nature, and the stunning blue and green ocean of Sardinia as a backdrop.
- Luxury modern 600 sq m (6.900 sq ft) villa in a
secluded position, set within the private estate of Capo Coda Cavallo, just 50 m (165 ft) from a beautiful sandy beach.
- Pristine untouched nature and spectacular views from every room.
- The Villa is located in a small bay that forms a well protected natural harbor, also suitable for large yachts.
- Cooking classes with a local Chef, preparing local
- Take a shopping excursion to the high-profile shopping on offer in both Porto Cervo and Porto Rotondo.
- Boat excursions to the nearby islands such as Molara where you can enjoy the natural pools.
- Go Dolphin watching in Olbia and Golfo Aranci.
- A paradise for nature lovers and Water Sports
- Wine tasting tours.
- Helicopter tours.