A TRULY UNIQUE DESTINATION
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Sorrento, Italy, Campania
Total privacy and stunning views
Villa Ingrid is located in the district of Sant'Agnello, D'Esposito on the Sorrento Coast. Its hilltop position offers guests total privacy and stunning views of the Bay of Salerno.
This rustic and elegant three-bedroom villa can accommodate up to 8 guests comfortably.
The main floor is a large open space comprised of an elegant living room, with a fireplace and french doors that open onto the private outdoor terrace, as well as a spacious dining room that accommodates up to 20 guests.
The fully-equipped kitchen, with modern amenities, also includes a built-in pizza oven and a freezer. The villa has its own wine cellar and a fully-equipped launderette.
The first floor houses three large bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, and a lovely secluded solarium with a pool featuring a small waterfall and a distinctive stone bridge. An outdoor shower, hydro-massage, sunbeds, umbrellas, and towels are all provided.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The outdoor living spaces are lush and surrounded by olive trees, vineyards, and fragrant lemon trees. They include a private pool and a cozy shaded dining area, perfect for alfresco dining and barbecues. The rooftop terrace is ideal for enjoying some alone time or sipping a glass of wine while taking in the sunset.
Villa Ingrid is an oasis of tranquility, set in an exclusive and private position, with stunning views over the idyllic Bay of Salerno. A truly unique destination for a standalone luxurious, unforgettable holiday with family or friends.
- Spend an unforgettable relaxing holiday in this rustic villa, set in an elevated position with stunning sea views over the Bay of Salerno.
- Villa Ingrid is a haven of peace and tranquility surrounded by enchanting olive trees, lemon trees, and vineyards.
- The area is popular for diving, canoeing, and bowling.
- The villa is 2.5 km from Chiesa Sant’Antonino.
- Steps from Sorrento Public Beach and 2.6 km from Il Museo dell’Orgoglio Italiano.
- The property is a short drive from Naples and 35 miles from Capodichino airport.
- Sant’Agnello Circumvesuviana train station is located 10 minutes’ walk away.
- There are several restaurants, including Ristorante Calise and Bar Cheri, and a Cinema in the surrounding area.