Villa Il Sentiero
A PRIVILEGED PEACEFUL SETTING
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Villa Il Sentiero
The perfect place from which to enjoy the best of Tuscany
Nestled in the poetic tranquility of the Tuscan hills, you’ll Villa Il Sentiero.
This important Tuscan villa enjoys a privileged peaceful setting, immersed in the uncontaminated natural beauty of Tuscany between Florence, Siena, and Cortona.
This sumptuous villa was exquisitely renovated in 2018. It has been elegantly furnished with warm colors and all the modern comforts one can wish for. The villa is embraced by a fenced garden for absolute privacy.
The ground floor opens up onto a bright, and spacious living area with plush seating. All very tastefully decorated with fine materials and tapestries for the utmost in comfort and quality.
The splendid dining room has two lovely French doors that open onto the villa’s front garden. The villa’s kitchen is fully equipped with all modern amenities.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The first floor has yet another large living area with a magnificent view of the rolling Tuscan hills.
The Villa is composed of 5 double bedrooms, each with its own unique charm and en-suite deluxe bathroom. One of the bedrooms features a walk-in closet, and the double bedroom in the attic boasts an amazing view.
The villa’s private garden with an infinity pool, lounge chairs, and sun umbrellas is the perfect spot to take in the beauty and serenity of the Tuscan countryside.
Discover the magic of Tuscany, immerse yourself in the history of nearby art cities, grab the chance to play tennis, or spend a day pampering yourself in your private oasis of well-being.
Engage all of your senses and lift your spirits, as you discover the magic of this mystical and ancient land in total relaxation and comfort, with a stay at Villa Il Sentiero.
- Villa Il Sentiero is set amongst the sun-kissed Tuscan hills.
- The villa enjoys absolute privacy and tranquility a mere 30 minutes from the city of Florence
- Villa Il Sentiero is the perfect place from which to enjoy the best of Tuscany due to its proximity to Florence, Arezzo, Cortona, Siena, San Gimignano, and the Chianti wine region, all easily reachable either through scenic roads or motorway
- Villa Il Sentiero enjoys a privileged peaceful setting, immersed in the uncontaminated natural beauty of Tuscany
- This exquisite villa, tastefully renovated in 2018, is elegantly furnished with warm colors and modern comforts and is surrounded by a fenced garden with a private infinity pool.
- The bright dining room has two lovely French doors that open onto the villa’s front garden
- 2 Tennis courts at our guest’s disposal
- Cooking classes, yoga classes, Art cities tours, and more as additional services