Villa Il Ruscello
A PRIVILEGED LOCATION
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Villa Il Ruscello
Treat yourself to a unique and inspiring retreat
Tucked away in a picturesque valley in the heart of Umbria, and built along the shores of a splendid meandering river, Villa Il Ruscello is the ultimate retreat for those seeking seclusion, tranquility, and the pure unadulterated pleasure of the Umbrian countryside.
Villa Il Ruscello enjoys a privileged location where the simple wholesome pleasures of country living embrace art, history, architecture, and a cornucopia of traditional food and wine. Florence and Rome are within two hours’ drive whereas Siena, Arezzo, Assisi, Gubbio, Todi, and Orvieto are all close by.
The restoration plans of this splendid 13th-century mill remained faithful to the original footprint of the villa’s structure, by resurrecting the ruins and restoring them to the highest of standards.
A stunning and spellbinding villa with exposed stone walls, wood-beamed ceilings, bright interior décor, and quality Italian furnishings, designed for a truly remarkable countryside hideaway experience.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Bask in the sun with your morning coffee or take in the peaceful sights and sounds of the river from the outdoor hot tub. Venture on a leisurely walk along the riverbank to seek out nearby natural crystalline pools, unwind in the elegant heated outdoor pool, or relax in the remarkable private underground jacuzzi, strategically set in the ancient vault, with direct access from the living room of this outstandingly restored 13th-century mill.
Villa Il Ruscello boasts two spectacular and generous king-size double bedrooms with an ensuite, a fully equipped kitchen, a charming dining room overlooking the property, a cozy living room with a fireplace, and a modern laundry room.
Outdoors you’ll find a lovely pergola with a dining table seating 4, elegant outdoor armchairs, and a sofa by the luxury heated pool, the stunning underground jacuzzi, a sauna, and a hot tub overlooking the glittering river.
Villa Il Ruscello is a hard act to follow. Treat yourself to a unique and inspiring retreat, at this exquisitely romantic, charming, and private getaway, nestled in the unspoiled Umbrian countryside. It’s a dream come true.
- Spectacular location for this Luxury Country house set by a picturesque meandering stream in Umbria.
- Villa Il Ruscello enjoys a privileged location, set in the heart of Umbria, where the simple pleasures of country living embrace art, history, and architecture.
- Siena, Arezzo, Assisi, Gubbio, Todi and Orvieto are all closeby.
- Splendidly restored 13th-century mill.
- Immerse yourself in nature while enjoying all the comforts and luxury services.
- Outdoor Italian patio overlooking the river with a lovely pergola and dining table seating 4.
- Exposed stone walls, wood-beamed ceilings, bright interior décor, and quality Italian furnishings, designed for a truly remarkable countryside hideaway experience.
- Venture on a walk on the riverbank to seek out nearby natural crystalline pools.
- Relax in the underground jacuzzi, sauna, private heated outdoor pool, or outdoor hot tub overlooking the river.