Villa Il Ristoro
A TRANQUIL CHARM
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Tuscany, Crete Senesi
Villa Il Ristoro
NESTLED IN AN OASIS OF NATURAL BEAUTY
Villa Il Ristoro offers a unique luxury getaway experience. A harmonious blend that combines the tranquil charm of the Sienese countryside with the most modern luxury comforts. The Villa is nestled in an oasis of natural beauty, in the heart of the famous hills known as Crete Senesi, south of Siena.
Located in the small hamlet of Curiano, dating back to medieval times, on the Ancient Roman road via Cassia, between Monteroni D’Arbia and the picturesque Buonconvento, you will find Villa Il Ristoro. This stately, luxury 19th-century villa is set on an agricultural estate of 400 hectares, dedicated to organic farming, in the province of Siena.
At Villa Il Ristoro, we offer a unique experience for those wishing to live the Tuscan dream. Lovers of the Sienese landscape will embrace Villa Il Ristoro’s unique blend of nature, history, art, and culture.
The estate is a haven, strategically located, with sweeping panoramic views ranging from the Torre del Mangia and the bell tower of Siena to the hills of Montalcino, with its medieval fortress.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
This elegant villa with 8 opulent bedrooms and 8 bathrooms can comfortably accommodate up to 14 guests. The villa is characterized by two large entrance halls, one on the ground floor, also known as the Trophy Hall, and one on the first floor. The villa has a fully equipped, modern kitchen and grand dining room with a fireplace.
The living room is spacious and cozy, also with a fireplace and plenty of windows overlooking the villa’s sumptuous gardens that surround the main building.
The estate includes a wooded area, perfect for a tranquil and refreshing stroll in the summer heat. Unwind and take in the view from a modern swimming pool aptly located to offer a truly impressive view of the surrounding hills, and their unique natural beauty.
Explore the soul of Tuscany, embrace nature, history, art, and culture in the ultimate Tuscan luxury getaway destination, at Villa Il Ristoro.
- Villa Il Ristoro is located in the small hamlet of Curiano, dating back to medieval times, on the Ancient Roman road via Cassia, between
- Monteroni D’Arbia and the picturesque Buonconvento.
- The villa dates back to the middle of the 19th century and has been recently renovated to include all the comforts of a modern 21st-century property.
- The estate gardens surround the main building and include a wooded area, beautifully refreshing in the summer heat.
- The swimming pool is beautifully located to offer an impressive view of the surrounding hills, submerging the guests in an oasis of blue and green.
- This luxury 19th-century villa is set on an agricultural estate of 400 hectares, dedicated to organic farming, in the province of Siena.
- Recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage cultural landscape, the estate is 18 km from Siena and 20 km from Montalcino.
- Spend a day wine tasting in nearby Montalcino, internationally renowned for its Brunello wine.
- Visit nearby Pieve di San Giovanni Battista in Corsano, a Romanesque church set in the magical natural context of Siena.
- Spend a day in nearby Siena, and its central piazza known as Il Campo, known worldwide for the famous Palio.
- Relax in the natural hot springs of Bagni San Fillippo, in the municipality of Castiglione d’Orcia, an hour’s distance from Siena.