Villa Il Campanile
COUNTLESS AND TIMELESS PLEASURES
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Villa Il Campanile
Unparalleled breathtaking views
Perched on a breeze-stroked hill, overlooking the bountiful Tiber valley, known for its spellbinding hills, lakes, and rivers, there lives an ancient castle, known as Villa Il Campanile.
Villa Il Campanile, a bonafide castle dating back to the XI century, enjoys a privileged position with unparalleled breathtaking views, over the sweeping fields, rolling hills, olive groves, and vineyards of the Tiber valley.
The castle has been meticulously renovated and converted into a luxury villa and it is the ideal location for unforgettable events and romantic weddings.
Space reigns supreme in this palatial villa, from the extensive surrounding manicured gardens and lush grounds to the large fully equipped kitchen and the well-appointed 10 luxury bedrooms all with en-suite luxuriant marble bathrooms.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Six bedrooms are in the main unit of the villa and four additional bedrooms can be found in the annexed villa, situated at the opposite end of the gorgeous landscaped garden.
The annexed villa is comprised of 4 beautiful en-suite bedrooms, a spacious kitchen, and a cozy living room that enjoys a spectacular view over the lovely wooden pergola and the villa’s extraordinary infinity pool.
Special touches such as the vaulted ceilings, reclaimed terracotta tiles floors, 13th-century frescos, and travertine marble stairs create a unique sense of luxury, without being ostentatious, by mixing modern comfort with traditional materials.
The splendid and impressive church of Santa Maria Maddalena, connected to the main villa is a truly exceptional setting to celebrate romantic and memorable moments.
Experience the unparalleled beauty and tranquility of this truly magical location and distinguished villa, where nature, history, and tradition meet in an oasis of tranquility.
Villa Il Campanile will captivate all of your senses with countless and timeless pleasures.
- Your stay in a converted castle dating back to the XI century.
- A palatial and spacious villa with extensive manicured gardens and lush grounds.
- Experience the unparalleled beauty and stunning views of the Tiber Valley with its rolling hills, olive groves, and vineyards.
- Siena, Arezzo, Assisi, Gubbio, Todi and Orvieto are all closeby.
- Relax in the infinity pool and take in the most stunning sunsets.
- Special touches such as the vaulted ceilings, reclaimed terracotta tiles floors, 13th-century frescos, and travertine marble stairs create a unique sense of luxury.
- Annex dependence with 4 beautiful en-suite bedrooms next to the spectacular pergola.
- The castle has been meticulously renovated and converted into a luxury villa, the ideal location for unforgettable events and romantic weddings.