Villa i Cipressi
AN UNRIVALLED EXPERIENCE AWAITS YOU
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Grosseto, Italy, Maremma, Tuscany
Villa i Cipressi
In the heart of Tuscany’s picturesque Maremma countryside
Award-winning accommodation, pristine nature, and exceptional cuisine are synonymous with Villa i Cipressi, where the essence of contemporary luxury and unadulterated nature fuse in perfect harmony, to revitalize mind, body, and spirit.
Villa i Cipressi is more than a sanctuary, it is a spellbinding experience. A stunning oasis surrounded by 40 hectares of organic vineyards, olive groves, and farmland. The intertwined narrative of the vines, land, climate, dedication, and passion, converge to make your stay truly cathartic and memorable.
Over 50 varieties of vegetables and 30 aromatic herbs from our vegetable garden supply the estate kitchen with the highest quality selection of fresh, organic
seasonal produce for our guests to savor and delight in the unique flavors of rustic, Tuscan cuisine.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The castle’s nine sublime suites accommodate up to 22 guests and are all elegantly decorated, featuring the original stone and brick walls, and a tasteful mélange of antique and modern furniture. The most prestigious suite occupies an entire floor at the top of the castle and boasts stunning unique art pieces, a spacious living area with a fireplace, an Italian marble bathtub and a private outdoor terrace overlooking the castle’s central courtyard.
- The wonderful sights of Tuscany are right at your fingertips
- Nine suites, 40 hectares of grounds, and an attentive dedicated staff to look after all your needs
- With an emphasis on nature, food, wine, and wellbeing, experiences are tailored to the seasons and designed to allow guests to immerse themselves in the natural rhythms of Tuscan life
- Sample our award-winning wines, harvested from our seven hectares of high-density, organically grown vineyards
- Discover and savor the distinct flavors of Tuscany and learn the age-old secrets of authentic Tuscan cuisine
- Take a trek or a bike ride through vineyards, forests, meadows, and olive groves, and enjoy the extraordinarily breathtaking beauty of the Maremma region
- Learn the art of truffle hunting with an experienced truffle hunter and his dogs
- Choose from five bedrooms in the main house and four garden suites that can be rented in two separate blocks