A PARADISICAL SETTING
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Lake Como, Lombardy
On the romantic shores of Lake Como
Villa Garrovo enjoys a private and privileged location on the romantic shores of Lake Como, framed by the deep blue waters and painterly mountain landscapes that have been luring and captivating the hearts of the rich and famous for centuries.
Set in the private park of Villa d’Este’s noble estate, a long-time favorite destination for the aristocracy, Villa Garrovo is an oasis of tranquillity surrounded by magnificent garden and lake views.
The villa was meticulously renovated and refurbished in 2015. It is spacious, bright, and regally laid out over three floors. As you enter the villa you will be greeted by floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the flawlessly manicured gardens.
The generously sized living room features large windows with lake and garden views, bright and spacious, yet cozy and comfortable with plush sofas, and a wood-burning fireplace. The majestic dining room, which comfortably sits 12, also features large windows looking onto the lake and garden. There are six exquisite and luxurious bedrooms, with impeccable decor and marble bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, and a combined gym and relaxation room.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The Villa’s elegant veranda opens onto its own private garden and a terrace with a generous patio, the perfect setting to take in the timeless beauty of Lake Como.
Villa Garrovo’s paradisical setting offers guests the utmost privacy while enjoying the quality service, extraordinary hospitality, top amenities, and all the creature comforts of a world-class hotel, sure to please even the most discerning guests.
Spend the day making the most of the hotel’s facilities. Stroll through the extensive gardens, partake in fine dining, re-energize in our fitness and beauty center, play a game of golf, or tennis, unwind in one of three heated pools or pick from a multitude of watersports.
Villa Garrovo, set in the idyllic landscape of Lake Como, is the perfect place to rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul.
- The Villa Garrovo was built in 1833 and recently underwent flawless renovations Located in the park of the Hotel, a few steps from the Cardinal building, the villa enjoys views of the lake and the gardens.
- While respecting the elegant atmosphere of Villa d’Este, the Villa Garrovo showcases more contemporary design and decor.
- Formerly known as “Chalet Suisse”, in keeping with 19th-century style and fashion, it soon became the Villa coveted by VIPs.
- The villa is comprised of three floors for a total of 700+ square meters. It has a magnificent and spacious living area with large windows overlooking the lake, a fully-equipped kitchen, six bedrooms with marble bathrooms, and a relaxation area with a gym.
- The villa’s bright veranda opens onto a hidden garden where guests can relax, and a second terrace with a large 60sqm patio.
- Villa Garrovo’s paradisical setting offers guests the utmost privacy while enjoying the quality service, extraordinary hospitality, top amenities, and all the creature comforts of a world-class hotel.