AN EVOCATIVE AND ROMANTIC ATMOSPHERE
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Lake Maggiore, Lombardy
Carved out of an oak forest
Villa Foleia is an astounding property, carved out of an oak forest, boasting dreamy private gardens, and a 4000 sqm private lake that is fed by a natural spring, originating from the Ticino river.
On the lake’s opposite shores you’ll find our two splendid villas. Villa Ottagonale, which has an octagonal plan, with French windows that frame the lake and gardens, and Villa Padiglione, a neoclassical pavilion, with expansive windows that open onto a stairway leading to the lake. The villas can host up to a total of 8 guests in 4 elegantly decorated bedrooms.
Both villas are surrounded by splendid gardens, boasting a variety of trees, plants, and flowers, including a secret, indescribably alluring garden. From Villa Padiglione’s grand frescoes, and sweeping views to Villa Ottagonale’s intriguing salon, marble wonders, and dreamy glasshouse, you will be positively awestruck by Villa Foleia.
This stunning neoclassical structure peers out onto the lake laced with floating lotuses and water lilies. The villa’s ample french windows open onto the flower-covered veranda where al fresco dining can be enjoyed. Villa Ottagonale is elegantly furnished and radiates an authentic romantic ambiance.
Leaning against a stairway that gently descends towards the water is Villa Padiglione. A grand hall, frescoed with the colours of perpetual summer, is set between magnificent French windows that look out onto the patio. This exquisite bright and graceful villa is a rare gem set in a private oasis.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
La Foleia is an elegant and stunning refuge, that soothes and nurtures the senses, set in a veritable garden of Eden.
Along the garden’s highest path, in a clearing overlooking Villa Foleia’s ephemeral lake, you will find two pools which are carved out of the rocks and nestled in total privacy, for your leisure and pleasure. Wellness treatments and massages can be organised upon request.
Our personal chef on-site is available for your exclusive dining experiences upon request. Delicious local dishes are prepared with select products from nearby gardens, organic farms, and local producers to guarantee a most authentic, wholesome experience.
The secluded gardens, lake, and splendid indoors of these two sumptuous villas, with their charm and sophistication, create an evocative and romantic atmosphere, perfect for outdoor events. The property offers a range of possibilities and combinations, along with carefully curated gourmet options, to help you create a unique, perfect, and memorable reception at Villa Foleia.
- An astounding property, carved out of an oak forest, boasting dreamy private gardens and a 4000 sqm private lake that is fed by a natural spring originating from the Ticino river.
- The waterfront villas at La Foleia offer two iconic types of accommodation. From Villa Padiglione’s grand frescoes, a warming fireplace, and sweeping views to Villa Ottagonale’s intriguing salon, marble wonders, and dreamy glasshouse, you’ll be awestruck at La Foleia.
- Both villas are surrounded by splendid gardens, boasting a variety of trees, plants, and flowers, including a secret, indescribably alluring garden.
- Two outdoor pools which are carved out of the rocks and nestled in total privacy, for your leisure and pleasure.
- Lugano is 46 km from Villa Foleia, while Como is 43 km away. The nearest airport is Milan Malpensa, 15 km away.