A CORNER OF HEAVEN ON EARTH
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Tuscany, Val d'Orcia
Heart-stirring 360° views
A stunning characteristic Tuscan farmhouse dating back to the year 1600, lies in the heart of Val d’Orcia, one of the most suggestive and uncontaminated parts of Tuscany, halfway between Florence and Rome.
Villa Edera lies within 8 acres of wildflower meadows and enjoys heart-stirring 360° views. The villa’s private and secluded property is abounding with walnut, fig, apricot and cherry trees as well as a profusion of lavender, rosemary, and thyme.
The villa welcomes you with an absolutely astounding Courtyard, a place will you will want to spend idle moments over your morning coffee or savoring a glass of delicious locally produced wine.
Within the Courtyard, you will also find the elegant Wine Cellar boasting a superb wine selection of the best Tuscan and Italian wines, from the Nobile of Montepulciano to the Brunello of Montalcino, to the bubbles of Franciacorta, and many more.
Beautifully restored, the farmhouse has retained its original charm and authenticity with the terracotta floors, original wood beams, and traditional local quality crafted furniture.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Accommodation includes 7 large and luxurious bedrooms, six featuring private lounges. Several spacious elegant and comfortable living areas, and a fully-fitted kitchen.
An arch at the center of the living room greets you to a warm and cozy atmosphere, with stone floors, a grand fireplace. The villa also has a billiard corner set in a lively and intimate atmosphere.
Outdoors a magnificent heated infinity pool, set in the lavish gardens and an inviting covered dining terrace both enjoy uninterrupted views of the gently rolling Tuscan hills.
On the sun-dappled panoramic Pergola, guests can enjoy a light lunch, sunset cocktails, or romantic candlelight dinners while taking in the unsurmountable beauty of Tuscany.
Villa Edera is a meticulously restored, 500-year-old, Tuscan farmhouse, set in a corner of heaven on earth. A place where tranquility, tradition, uncontaminated nature, and luxury fuse to provide guests with the ultimate and unparalleled magic of an authentic Tuscan Dream holiday.
- Your stay in a charming and beautifully restored Luxury farmhouse located in the heart of Val d’Orcia’s Unesco Heritage.
- Meticulously restored, 500-year-old, Tuscan farmhouse set in a corner of heaven on earth.
- Enjoy heart-stirring panoramic views from the top of a gentle hill overlooking the splendor of the Tuscan countryside.
- Furnished with elegant quality crafted Tuscan style and comfort.
- Heated Infinity pool overlooking the tranquil rolling Tuscan hills.
- Astounding Courtyard, with an elegant Wine Cellar boasting a superb wine selection of the best Tuscan and Italian wines.
- Explore nearby medieval towns such as Pienza, San Gimignano, and Montichiello, to name but a few.