COME SOOTHE YOUR SENSES
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Lake Como
Set on the banks of the lake
There’s no heart immune to the seductive and alluring beauty of Lake Como. Proudly set on the banks of this ephemerally splendid Lake, you’ll find Villa Cima, immersed in the ancestral tranquility and privileged grounds of Villa d’Este.
Villa D’Este dates back to 1814 and was built by Caroline of Brunswick, Princess of Wales, and future Queen of England, to house Count and Countess Pino, the Villa’s former owners.
Villa Cima is a jewel perched on the shore of Lake Como. This sumptuously restored, 650 square meters residence is distributed over three floors joined by a stunning staircase.
The villa offers guests the ultimate setting to enjoy alfresco dining under the stars, the silence of lazy summer days, and marvel at the unparalleled beauty of Lake Como, from its main 100 sqm terrace. Every room of Villa Cima opens onto a private balcony or terrace.
This spacious, bright, and elegant villa with four luxurious bedrooms, can accommodate up to ten guests.
On the ground floor is our king-size bedroom with a lake view and direct access to the terrace, walk-in closet, and spacious en-suite marble bathroom.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
On the Mezzanine level, there is a large and luxurious twin-size bedroom with a lake view and balcony, as well as a separate seating area, walk-in closet, and large en-suite marble bathroom.
To complete the offer two more twin-size bedrooms can be found on the first floor, each with an en-suite marble bathroom and generous private terraces overlooking the lake. A seating area connecting the two bedrooms can be converted into a single room.
The living room and dining room are bright and spacious, with direct access to the main terrace with mesmerizing views of shimmering lake Como.
During your stay at Villa Cima enjoy full access to the Estate’s facilities, which include restaurants, bars, a beauty spa, indoor swimming pool, floating swimming pool, and our Sporting Club, including a gym, squash, outdoor pool, tennis courts, sauna, Turkish bath, putting green, and a jogging track.
In the words of William Wordsworth, Lake Como is “A treasure, which the Earth keeps to itself.” The magic and majesty of Lake Como have captivated some of the most illustrious figures throughout history.
Come soothe your senses and stir your imagination at Villa Cima. Experience sheer luxury, excellence, attention to detail, the utmost discretion, and impeccable services, which are the hallmarks of Villa d’Este.
- Built in 1815 and completely renovated in 2019, Villa Cima is located on the banks of the lake, a few steps from the Cardinal’s Building.
- Splendid views of the lake that will remain an indelible memory.
- This sumptuous 650 square meters residence is distributed over three floors joined by a stunning staircase.
- Luxurious décor is the keynote of this villa.
- Spacious bright living room & dining room, 4 bedrooms, and in generous fully equipped luminous kitchen.
- The views from the Villa’s spectacular balconies are simply breathtaking and frame memories that will stay with you for a lifetime.
- The private terrace offers to guests the perfect opportunity to enjoy alfresco dining while marveling at the incomparable beauty of Como Lake.