BREATHTAKING VIEWS OF THE HILLS
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Set in a privileged and panoramic location
Villa Casia is an elegant private residence set in a privileged, tranquil, and panoramic location, with uninterrupted views of the Italian countryside in the green hills east of Bologna.
The villa sits on 5 hectares of manicured gardens, featuring outstanding botanical artistry, and awarded recognition as part of the prestigious “Grandi Giardini Italiani” network.
Villa Casia is a tranquil retreat, offering unparalleled respite and relaxation, in a quiet and panoramic location.
The villa’s interiors are stupendous. A winning combination of classic and modern design, enhanced with contemporary luxury comforts.
The villa’s two floors are connected by a unique two-storey library designed by local artisans. On the ground floor, a conservatory of over 40 sqm leads to a sublime private garden with ancient oak trees.
On the ground floor of the villa, you can enjoy a spacious and elegant living room with large windows and direct access to the garden, a cozy dining room with a fireplace, and the ultra-modern fully equipped kitchen opens up onto the garden.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
A staircase leads to the first floor with another inviting and elegant living room
The villa’s 4 well-appointed stunning suites, with panoramic views, can comfortably accommodate up to 11 guests. Tastefully furnished and down to the finest details, from the luxurious marble bathrooms, exquisite parquet, and high-quality finishes, Villa Casia is impeccable and fit for royalty.
This spacious and stylish villa in a quiet location, surrounded by olives, vineyards, and an impressive garden, offers many relaxation options, in a region that has a lot to offer.
Visit Ravenna, known for its beautiful mosaics, and nearby Ferrara, a culturally important renaissance city, or just spend the day enjoying your private 100sqm infinity pool, hot tub, and large solarium, while you take in the breathtaking views and tranquility of the surrounding hills of Villa Casia.
- Your Italian stay surrounded by olive trees, a botanical art garden near Bologna.
- Indulge in the private 100 sqm infinity pool with a breathtaking view of the surrounding hills.
- A spectacular two-storey library designed by Italian local artisans.
- 4 Luxurious Suites with Stunning Views over the rolling hills.
- Visit Ravenna, known for its beautiful mosaics, or nearby Ferrara a culturally important renaissance city, or head to Modena for a gastronomical adventure.
- Pamper yourself at the nearby resort, which includes a spa, and restaurants, at special rates reserved for guests at Villa Casia.