A DREAM LUXURY GETAWAY
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Amalfi Coast, Campania
THE ULTIMATE COMBINATION FOR A DREAM LUXURY GETAWAY
Villa Agave promises an unforgettable communion with nature, set in total luxury, style, and comfort. The ultimate combination for a dream luxury getaway.
Designed and built in the 1960s, by the leading Italian architect Vincenzo Monaco, Villa Agave is nestled in the heart of the scenic Amalfi Coast, set in the bare rock with a unique, transcendent view of the coastline and the sparkling blue sea.
This modern villa’s layout and design were ideated to enhance the luxury getaway experience. Bright large interiors with vault ceilings, marble floors, and striking sea views. The villa comes with a fully equipped kitchen, an indoor barbeque grill, and an open-air dining area with an outside kitchen.
Enjoy an aperitivo or an unforgettable dinner on the extensive and delightful terrace. With its pergolas and citrus-laden trellises, the terrace is both intimate and scenic, with stunning sea views.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Unwind in the panoramic saltwater swimming pool, ingeniously designed to incorporate the sheer cliff wall the villa is built into. Take a leisurely stroll down the path which leads to your own private rocky cove at the waters’ edge, while your private chef whips up a daily first-class menu of seasonal dishes, using locally grown ingredients.
Villa Agave is the ideal destination if you want to experience a dream vacation, in the comfort of a modern and elegant environment, immersed in the best nature has to offer. You’ll never want to leave.
The villa can accommodate up to 14 people with its 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
For larger groups, a second independent villa on the same estate can be booked to accommodate up to 28 people.
Villa Agave offers a full catering service included throughout your entire stay: a housekeeper, a butler, and a chef are at your complete disposal to answer all your needs and guarantee your dream vacation is unforgettable and unequaled.
- Villa Agave is an exceptional contemporary villa, nestled in the heart of the Amalfi Coast. Designed and built, in the 1960s, by leading Italian architect Vincenzo Monaco.
- Bright large interiors with vault ceilings, marble floors, and striking sea views.
- The villa’s grounds are lush with lemon trees and citrus-laden trellises that lead right down to the coastline.
- Unwind in your exclusive panoramic saltwater swimming pool, ingeniously designed to incorporate the sheer cliff wall.
- A path leads down from the grounds to a private rocky cove at the waters’ edge
- Separated from the main building there is a changing room, with 4 showers and access to the terrace, leading directly to the panoramic swimming pool
- Villa Agave offers the ultimate dream vacation, in the comfort of a modern and elegant environment, immersed in the best nature has to offer.
- Visit the colorful and picturesque town of Amalfi with its vertiginous streets and mesmerizing views