A BOLD AND SUMPTUOUS HISTORIC ESTATE
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Lazio, Rome, Italy
360-degree panoramic views of Rome
Vacanze Romane is a bold and sumptuous historic estate located in the heart of Rome, near Villa Borghese, and was the primary residence of a wealthy noble Italian family for several decades.
This villa’s opulent interiors, by designer Jaques Garcia, will stun and dazzle all your senses with its rich, extravagant, and delicate artworks, authentic period furniture, vintage pieces by Lalique, Baccarat, Colombostile, and over 1000 m2 of marble, and semi-precious stone surfaces, including rare amethyst panels, from Madagascar and the Urals.
This large and eclectic villa is home to Greek and Roman antiques, Chinese and Japanese objets d’art, European period furniture, and stunning pieces of contemporary design. The villa’s customized lighting fixtures, highlight and blend seamlessly with the artworks and decorations that adorn the halls and rooms of Vacanze Romane.
This hidden jewel and palatial residence has four exquisite, individually designed luxurious plush suites, each bursting with a unique and affluent character.
Treat yourself to a blissful hammam in the outstanding traditional wellness area, with an evocative indoor swimming pool, reminiscent of ancient Roman baths, or soak in the Roman sunset as you revel in a luxurious rooftop jacuzzi.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
From the dazzling dining room to the exquisite roof terrace, boasting 360-degree panoramic views of Rome, whether you want to host an incredibly fancy cocktail party, a small romantic wedding, or an intimate dinner under the stars, Vacanze Romane is the ideal location.
- Exclusive accommodation in a palatial residence located in the heart of Rome.
- Featuring a decadent 1920’s opulent interior, Vacanze Romane is the ideal palatial residence for intimate weddings.
- Over 1000 m2 of marble, semi-precious stone surfaces, including rare amethyst panels, from Madagascar and the Urals, and a vast collection of art.
- Treat yourself to a moment of calm and bliss in a traditional hammam or take a swim in the magnificent indoor swimming pool reminiscent of ancient Roman baths.
- Enjoy the splendid Roman sunset while enjoying a glass of Prosecco in a luxurious jacuzzi on the roof terrace.
- Visit the iconic landmarks of the Eternal City, many of which are within the walking distance of Vacanze Romane.
- Go on a shopping spree near the Spanish Steps.