ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
A place to gather with friends or family
Sunset Island is the only island in the Venice lagoon to offer an elegant nine-room villa with pool, and outdoor and rooftop terraces set in an eco-friendly and fully privatized environment.
Situated in the north of a lagoon that has inspired some of the most celebrated authors and artists, Sunset Island is a place to gather with friends or family in exclusive surroundings; to experience the luxury of space among sweeping natural vistas and comfortable, stylish accommodation; and to tap into an inner creativity through a close connection with an unspoiled natural setting.
Dating back to 1870, with its 9 bedrooms and ensuite baths, living and dining areas, kitchen, two outdoor terraces, rooftop terrace, pool area, outdoor shower, on the 75-acre private island.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The resident chef will provide a selection of typical Venetian or international cuisine for lunch, dinner, and a breakfast of your choice. A waiter will serve the food and also provide you with drinks throughout the day.
- Arrive by helicopter at the islands very own landing pad.
- Explore the Venetian lagoon in the island’s private
boat, stopping for lunch to sample some of the regions stunning cuisine.
- Sample the island’s delicious wine and olives. One of the few places in the lagoon where olives and wine are cultivated.
- Explore the uniqueness and beauty of Venice, just a
20-minute boat ride from the island.
- Take a helicopter day trip to the Dolomites Mountains, with a stop for lunch or a picnic.
- Enjoy five-star service in this fully staffed luxury property.
- Yoga retreats fit into the organic philosophy of the island, which emphasises an inner balance of the body, mind, and spirit.
- A spacious terrace is perfect for entertaining, with a large fireplace to set the mood or cook in the open air.
- The property is home to families of wild peacocks and a range of wildlife, its lovingly tended grounds cradling organic gardens and orchards
of plums, apricots, and figs, fish farms and an ancient chapel.