THE BEAUTY OF THE UMBRIAN WILDERNESS
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Perugia, Umbria
Nestled in a remote corner of a private estate
Tranquil, secluded, and peaceful, nestled in a remote corner of a private estate, surrounded by the unadulterated wilderness and awe-inspiring views across the surrounding gently rolling hills.
Spinaltermine is the ideal retreat for those seeking a slice of nature in its purest form. This exclusive villa close to the border between Umbria and Tuscany, is accessed via a three kilometers private road.
The property boasts magnificent views over the private nature reserve and 3.750 acres of olive groves, vineyards, Mediterranean oak, and chestnut woods.
Wild oaks, olive trees, and scented rosemary beds surround the summer house and heated infinity pool. The grounds, pool area, and garden of Spinaltermine are cleverly designed to provide numerous areas to sit or dine, both in shaded and sunny corners and all with splendid views.
Adjacent to the pool there is a changing room and kitchenette, a charming covered sitting area, and a remarkable dining area under the loggia.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Spinaltermine is composed of two separate buildings, accommodating up to 10 guests. The main villa has four bedrooms, and the guest house comes with one independent bedroom.
The interiors have relaxed monochrome furnishings coupled with rustic, Italian touches, such as selectively exposed stone walls, and pale timber beams, marble floors, and opulent bathrooms that create a modern, and cozy retreat, with all the contemporary comforts, services, and amenities.
The large open-plan kitchen, with a breakfast bar and a wine fridge, is perfect for preparing tasty treats. The spacious dining room and sitting room are ideal for coming together.
Enjoy horse riding, play tennis, go mountain biking or wine tasting, and learn how to prepare regional dishes or simply enjoy this gorgeous villa tucked in the Umbrian countryside, complete with an infinity pool, a gourmet kitchen, spacious bedrooms, and plenty of inviting corners, indoors and outdoors, for guests to relax.
Spinaltermine is set in the tranquility and matchless beauty of the Umbrian wilderness. A place to feel removed from the world and immersed in the peaceful nature.
- Tranquil, secluded, and peaceful: Spinaltermine is in a remote corner of the estate, surrounded by undisturbed wilderness and with views across the surrounding hills.
- This is one for those seeking a slice of nature in its purest form.
- Wild oaks, olive trees, and scented rosemary beds surround the summer house and the infinity pool outside.
- Spinaltermine is composed of two separate buildings, accommodating up to 10 guests. The main villa has four bedrooms, and the guest house comes with one independent bedroom.
- The monochrome furnishings coupled with rustic, Italian touches create a modern, relaxing retreat.
- Classic Italian food can be enjoyed at the Estate’s Ristorante Alle Scuderie, or a choice from the menu and wine list can be delivered to the villa directly.
- Experience horse riding, play tennis, go mountain biking or wine tasting, and learn how to prepare regional dishes.