SECLUSION AND TRANQUILLITY
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Perugia, Umbria
Sweeping views of the undulating Umbrian hills
The open plan dining and sitting area with arched floor-to-ceiling glass windows, open up onto the gardens and terrace. There is a beautifully furnished, fully equipped kitchen that also opens onto a terrace where you can enjoy al fresco dinners.
Pamper yourself with around-the-clock service, relax and unwind in Umbria’s magical hills. From games of tennis to horse riding, truffle hunting, and fishing, to cooking lessons and wine tasting, the options for discovering this land of plenty are endless.
Noci is a private retreat, part of an ancient estate in the midst of the wild Umbrian countryside, where you’ll experience ultimate seclusion and tranquility while enjoying all of the best modern comforts, technology, and services.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
- Family-friendly 17th-century farmhouse, perched on a hillside, across the valley from the Hotel Castello di Reschio.
- Meticulously restored with a respectful and elegant combination of traditional materials and features, with striking architecture and sophisticated interiors.
- The vaulted walls, arched doorways, and beamed ceilings have been maintained.
- Design, style, and comfort at Noci are unique to the Reschio Estate, with the perfect balance between modern amenities and historical importance.
- The open plan dining and sitting area, with arched floor-to-ceiling glass windows, opens up onto the gardens and terrace.
- Outside, the olive, cypress, and fig trees line up the sloping garden, inviting you to take a soothing morning stroll around the sun-dappled grounds.
- The 3 bedrooms are divided between the main building with 2 rooms (both double beds) and a guest house with one bedroom (double bed).
- Dine at the Estate’s Ristorante Alle Scuderie or enjoy delivery straight to the villa.
- Enjoy all of the best modern comforts, technology, and services at a country luxury retreat set in Umbria’s green rolling hills.