AN AUTHENTIC LUXURY ITALIAN HOLIDAY
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Puglia, Salento
A contemporary Apulian country house
Masseria Bougainville is more than a villa. This contemporary Apulian country house is a tranquil oasis, nestled in over two hectares of ancient olive groves, overlooking the Puglian countryside.
Only 15 minutes from Salento, it is ideally located to discover and delight in an authentic Puglian experience, from the coastal scenic routes and paradisiacal beaches, delicious food, red Primitivo wine, to Italy’s largest production of the finest extra virgin olive oil.
Masseria Bougainville was completely restyled under the supervision of Apulian Architect Raffaele Centonze, and crafted by master artisans using the local Pietra Leccese. The result is an astounding and unique masterpiece of arches with soaring vaulted ceilings and massive arched windows.
As you enter the main gate of Bougainville, you are instantly immersed in the estate's private, secluded and luxurious world through a vast courtyard, which is the pulsing heart of the Masseria.
The main entrance boasts an impressive metal and glass arcade, and a sizable corridor that connects the day and night quarters. The Masseria is composed of the main building and a separate guest unit in the traditional ‘pajara’ style, with a total of 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, accommodating 10 guests.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The open-plan modern kitchen, with vaulted exposed stone ceilings, is fully equipped. Dinners can be served by the grand stone fireplace, or you can opt for al-fresco dining, on one of the two shaded outdoor dining areas, as you enjoy the stunning panoramic views.
A spacious and elegantly furnished living area with large arched windows overlooks the landscaped gardens, where guests can enjoy areas designed for relaxation, and entertainment.
In the garden you’ll find sun-loungers, and umbrellas, sofas, and a heated infinity pool. The roof terrace is the ideal spot to catch the sunset, as you take in the richness and unsurmountable beauty of this ancient and fertile land.
Puglia, one of Italy’s most sought-after destinations, with 800 kms of coastline, boasts some Italy’s finest beaches. At Masseria Bougainville you will be transported by the leisurely rhythm and pace of the Mediterranean lifestyle. It is the ideal location for those seeking tranquiliity and an authentic luxury Italian holiday experience, away from the crowds.
- Nestled amongst centennial-year-old olive trees, this modern Masseria offers a peaceful hideaway for a tranquil holiday.
- Set amongst 2 hectares of ancient olive trees, a legacy of Apulian heritage and culture.
- Completely restyled under the supervision of Apulian Architect Raffaele Centonze, and crafted by master artisans using the local Pietra Leccese.
- An astounding and unique masterpiece of arches with soaring vaulted ceilings and massive arched windows.
- Enjoy your Italian al-fresco dining, relaxation, and entertainment by the poolside, or on the shaded pergola.
- Located in heart of Salento, a 15 minutes drive from fine sandy beaches and less than 20 minutes from Lecce and Otranto.
- Discover gems like Trani.
- Discover market towns, vineyards, coastal scenic routes, delicious traditional gastronomy, red Primitivo wine, and Italy’s finest extra virgin olive oil.
- Lit and heated Infinity pool overlooking the rolling hills.
- Rooftop patio with stunning views.
- At Masseria Bougainville you will be transported by the leisurely rhythm of the Mediterranean lifestyle.