AN IDYLLIC COUNTRYSIDE SETTING
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
An authentic pugliese spirit
When visiting Puglia, you are rarely far from the sea. Masseria Belvedere is quietly set in the lush countryside of Puglia, with the breathtaking pristine beaches, of the Torre Guaceto nature reserve, just 7 km away.
Thanks to its central location, Masseria Belvedere is the ideal choice for those who want to discover Puglia. The nearest town is Carovigno, and nearby Ostuni, with its splendid beaches and excellent restaurants, is only 15 minutes away.
This four-bedroom, superbly elegant villa, was built using local materials and traditional methods, giving the villa an authentic Pugliese spirit, with exposed stone and thick whitewashed walls that contrast with the lush surrounding landscape.
The layout and design are a clever and tasteful combination of old and new elements, with luxurious materials, creating a light, airy, modern, and cool ambiance.
Guests can enjoy the utmost tranquility, privacy, and luxury comforts at Masseria Belvedere. Downstairs there is a cinema room with an adjoining Turkish bath. The villa boasts bright and spacious rooms with access to the garden and terraces.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The exquisite outdoors living areas are as elegant and sublime as the interiors of the villa. The regal swimming pool is a showpiece set against the red rich terrain of the villa’s exotic Mediterranean garden.
Set under the shade of a pergola there is an outdoor kitchen with a gas stove, barbecue, wood-fired oven, a dining and lounging area, perfect for alfresco dining. On the ample roof terrace, you can enjoy incredible views of the sea.
You will fall in love with this enchanted land where centuries of history, traditions, stunning landscapes, and la dolce vita will awaken your senses.
Masseria Belvedere guarantees complete relaxation and luxury, in an idyllic countryside setting, just a few minutes away from pristine beaches, idyllic white cobblestoned villages, and scrumptious Pugliese cuisine.
- A stunning Mediterranean villa built using only local materials and traditional Puglian stone.
- A tasteful combination of old and new design elements, with luxurious materials, create a light, airy, modern, and cool ambiance.
- A Mediterranean dreamhouse surrounded by olive groves, almond trees, and the lush Puglian countryside.
- On the ample roof terrace, you can enjoy incredible views of the sea.
- Wake up with your own private veranda to the vibes of the Mediterranean.
- The exquisite outdoors living areas are as elegant and sublime as the interiors of the villa.
- The regal swimming pool is a showpiece set against the red rich terrain of the villa’s exotic Mediterranean garden.
- Thanks to its central location, Villa Cardo is the ideal choice for those who want to discover Puglia.