La Dolce Vita
EXPLORE TIMELESS BEAUTY
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
La Dolce Vita
World-renowned postcard landscapes
La Dolce Vita is a noble, and refined Tuscan villa, proudly perched on the Florentine hills. Located in the heart of Tuscany’s homeland to one of the world’s most famous wines, Chianti.
Chianti is nestled between the cities of Florence, Siena, and Arezzo, surrounded by five rivers that define the picturesque Tuscan valleys, with its unique and world-renowned postcard landscapes, carpeted with vineyards, olive groves, fields bursting with sunflowers, castles, and enchanting Medieval towns.
The villa has retained its authentic Tuscan charm and characteristics thanks to a flawless renovation of the highest of standards, using traditional local materials, such as wood and stone, with a modern twist.
This elegant, five-bedroom family villa can accommodate up to 10 guests. There are four stunning and spacious double bedrooms, each with opulent en suite bathrooms and one twin bedroom with a private bathroom.
The heart of the villa is the very spacious and cozy living room with exposed stone walls and an open fireplace. The state-of-the-art kitchen is a dream come true for any cooking enthusiast.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Meals can be enjoyed in the elegant dining room, adjacent to the kitchen, or on the inviting outdoor veranda. The villa also features a cigar room and a playroom with a kitchenette and living area that hosts a billiard table and table football.
La Dolce Vita is surrounded by a Championship 27-hole golf course. In the villa’s pictorial Meditteranean gardens, guests can soak in the legendary sun and beauty of Tuscany from the well-furnished panoramic terrace, or by the infinity pool with magnificent views over the golf course and the Castle of Castelfalfi.
Explore the Chiantigiana road that winds from Florence to Siena, past panoramic vineyards and Medici villas. Enjoy total privacy, luxury, and tranquility, within driving distance of the most important Renaissance art cities and charming medieval towns such as Volterra and San Gimignano.
La Dolce Vita is a haven for those wishing to explore the timeless beauty, flavors, and hospitality Tuscany has to offer.
- Perched on the hills of Florentine Chianti, this noble and refined villa is immersed in the picturesque Tuscan valleys, with its world-renowned postcard landscapes.
- The villa has retained its authentic Tuscan charm and characteristics thanks to a flawless renovation, using traditional local materials, such as wood and stone, with a modern twist.
- The villa is surrounded by a Championship 27-hole golf course.
- The state-of-the-art kitchen is ideal to prepare a full Tuscan feast or to enjoy a cooking class and learn to prepare local delicacies.
- The infinity pool that reflects the villa’s façade, is the ideal spot to enjoy the magnificent views over the golf club, lush valley, and Castle.
- Explore the Chiantigiana road that winds from Florence to Siena, past panoramic vineyards and Medici villas.
- Florence, Arezzo, Siena, Pizza, and many charming medieval towns are within driving distance of La Dolce Vita.