La Corte del Borgo
A 19th CENTURY DREAM
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Tuscany, Montepulciano
La Corte del Borgo
You will be transported to a distant era
Immerse yourself in a 19th-century dream, set in the cradle of art and tradition, amongst the rolling hills of Montepulciano at La Corte Del Borgo. Located at 605 meters above sea level, between the Val di Chiana and the Val d'Orcia it boasts expanses rich in fauna, stunning mountains, and splendid views of the sea.
The renovation of two medieval tower houses, dating back to the Renaissance period, constitutes La Corte del Borgo today.
La Corte has maintained the original distribution of its interior spaces and the destination of the rooms as well as all types of interior finishes to this day. The façade of La Corte del Borgo overlooks Piazza Grande, while from the back of the building you can admire an expanse of valleys and hills overlooking Val d'Orcia, Pienza, and San Quirico.
As you step through the entrance of La Corte del Borgo you will be transported to a distant era, as you savor the early 19th-century elegance and charm of this unique villa.
Experience a luxury holiday fit for royalty. Authentic and rich in beauty, La Corte del Borgo was meticulously renovated following the original architectural structures and elegantly furnished with period pieces to enhance its timeless beauty.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Finishes in walnut or mahogany, canopy beds, important gilt bronze decorations, frescos, and valuable antiques add to the villa’s authentic character.
At La Corte del Borgo everything was chosen with the utmost attention to detail, including the fabrics used. The curtains and wall coverings were designed by renowned Italian textile houses such as Rubelli of Venice and Lisio of Rome.
Choose from four opulent luxury suites with private living rooms. One of the suites features two bedrooms. Each suite is unique, and they are all elegantly, and tastefully decorated down to the finest detail.
Located in the spectacular Piazza Grande, La Corte del Borgo enjoys breathtaking views and offers authentic local food and wine experiences. This rich land will fill you with a sense of profound stillness and wonder that you will forever cherish.
Come live a rich and extraordinary experience at La Corte del Borgo, with history, luxury, and nature at your service.
- La Corte Del Borgo is an experience fit for royalty. Dating back to the Renaissance period it is the result of the renovation of two medieval tower houses.
- Wake up in the morning and have breakfast overlooking the main square of the medieval town.
- Immerse yourself in a 19th-century dream, set in the cradle of art and tradition, in the rolling hills of Montepulciano.
- Live this extraordinary experience staying in a real house museum with all the comforts.
- Choose from five opulent bedroom suites with private living rooms.
- Moments away from the best Bistrot & cafes to fully indulge in an authentic Italian lifestyle.
- Visit the nearby astounding Parco Villa Trecci.