A JOURNEY THROUGH TIME AND HISTORY
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Lazio, Rome
A sanctuary immersed in a rich historical context
Overlooking the Four Rivers Fountain, by Bernini, who is said to have brought stone to life, there is a stunning 350-square-meter luxury penthouse apartment located inside the church of Sant’Agnese in Agone.
The Holy Deer is a distinguished contemporary two-bedroom sanctuary immersed in a rich historical context. This eminent and majestic residence which lies at the crossroads of Baroque architecture was once home to Pope Innocent X.
Holy Deer boasts a world-class setting and the highest level of craftsmanship guaranteed to transport guests through sheer sensory and scenographic appeal.
Entering off of the spiral cobblestoned ascension, guests are immediately transported into an exclusive, illustrious yet intimate world.
The two secluded bedrooms are linked to one another through a series of marble framed passageways and opulent rooms with detailed frescos adorning vaulted high ceilings.
There is a music room where the pianoforte is the protagonist of the room, a library with shelves featuring historical and cultural books to fuel curiosity and indulge guests in creative idleness. The noble study with antique roman books is an ode to the layers of history, the spirit, and standing of Holy Deer.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Positioned between the kitchen and the master bedroom is a lounge bar with a delightful built-in bar. The space was inspired by the Roman “Triclinium”, an area assigned to eating while reclining on couches.
Holy Deer will seduce you with its timeless beauty, rich history, and elegance.
Every single detail of Holy Deer has been meticulously curated to ensure guests enjoy the intimacy of this luxury private retreat to the fullest and abandon themselves to the finest pleasures. The private heated infinity pool and an intimate heavenly jacuzzi, surrounded by a fine micro mosaic, complete this truly regal residence.
You will want for nothing during your stay at Holy Deer. We will pamper you with a private Chef & daily breakfast.
At Holy Deer, everyday life is transformed into a luxurious journey through time and history in the heart of Rome.
- Luxury penthouse apartment located inside the church of Sant’Agnese in Agone overlooking Piazza Navona.
- Baroque and Contemporary Style for this Italian “meraviglia” immersed within a historic context.
- World-class setting and the highest level of craftsmanship guaranteed to transport guests through sheer sensory and scenographic appeal.
- Two Luxury Suites linked to one another through a study, music room, lounge conceived as a place to relax.
- Signature Welcome Italian style.
- Outdoor Private Balcony over Bernini Fountain of Piazza Savona.
- Luxurious journey through time and history in the heart of Rome.
- ESI Anti-Bacterial system, using emitter silver ions technology, interiors, upholstery, and items in the residence are permanently free of bacteria.