Chalet Dolce Vita
A UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Chalet Dolce Vita
The sweet life never felt so luxurious
Chalet Dolce Vita is a dream home surrounded by views so incredible, they look like works of art framed by the windows of this magnificent structure. Encompassed by the enchanting Italian Dolomites, this chalet is the quintessential location for skiing in the winter, hiking trails in the summer, or simply relaxing all year long.
Beyond the sophisticated classic architecture, the interiors are an impeccable combination of tradition and innovation. Each room has been tastefully embellished with colors and design that revere the surrounding environment. Equipped with the latest technology of surround sound, an extravagant theater room, and an integrated wellness spa, this residence offers guests a one-of-a-kind, exclusive experience.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
This extraordinary home is located in a private village in the most affluent area of Cortina and is settled in the landscape of a UNESCO World Heritage Site known to the world for its environmental and cultural richness. Comprising 900 square meters of space, six bedrooms, and a private elevator, Chalet Dolce Vita can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests.
Sit back and let the team of dedicated staff enhance your experience with complimentary butler services, daily housekeeping, and a concierge.
- Explore the world famous Dolomites mountain region, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Experience the fresh powder as you ski on some of the most exclusive slopes in Europe.
- Take in the atmosphere of Cortina d’Ampezzo, the home to the next Winter Olympics.
- Enjoy the flavors of the local Italian cuisine
Shop in and around Cortina which is host to many of the world’s most famous fashion brands.
- Take a hike or hop on a bike and revel in one of earth’s most beautiful natural environments while taking in the fresh mountain air.