A HIDDEN GEM
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Perugia, Umbria
An exclusive estate with a private nature reserve
Cercoschene is a sanctuary nestled among Umbria’s undulating hills and ancient oak forests. Set 500 meters above sea level, on an exclusive estate with a private nature reserve, this villa enjoys exceptional views.
Set in rural Umbria close to the Tuscan border, this spectacular villa is surrounded by 3,700 acres of pristine hills and valleys, where pheasants, deer, and partridges thrive, and sun dappled trails wind gently through the countryside.
Cercoschene is a tranquil and private retreat, surrounded by oak forests, olive groves, and vineyards, with vistas to take your breath away.
This four-bedroom medieval home was meticulously restored and reimagined into an elegant villa. With remnants of its early medieval structure and a Romanesque arch still intact, and by salvaging centuries-old materials to create renewed pieces, the Villa’s original charm and history have been preserved.
As you step over the threshold of Cercoschene and set foot in the double-height entrance hall with a wood stove, you’ll immediately appreciate the level of quality Italian craftsmanship as you are greeted by an unsupported solid stone staircase leading to the upper floor.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The villa has 827 square meters of living spaces, inspiring architecture, elegant interior design, and bespoke furniture that stand for elegance, comfort, tradition, and quality.
Cercoschene is surrounded by terraces, some abound in wisteria or fig trees, each with views of the surrounding hills and lush countryside.
An outside dining area, with a bread oven, is the perfect spot for alfresco dining. A few steps from the panoramic swimming pool there is a lounge area with an open fireplace, a lovely spot to greet the setting sun and enjoy evenings of stargazing and pleasantries.
This is a unique location where privacy, seclusion, and proximity to nature exist in symbiosis with the comforts a modern traveler may require.
This exquisite country retreat is a hidden gem in a privileged position, where serenity, pristine nature, and pure unadulterated leisure are yours to enjoy to the fullest.
- At 500m Cercoschene has sweeping views across the entire Estate and Umbrian hills.
- This four-bedroom medieval home was meticulously restored and respectively reimagined into an elegant villa.
- With remnants of its early medieval structure and a Romanesque arch intact, it has retained its original charm and history.
- Stepping over the threshold into a double-height entrance there is an impressive unsupported solid stone staircase.
- Terraces, some covered in wisteria or protected by mature fig trees, are all around the house, each with views over the olive groves and vineyards to ancient oak and chestnut forests beyond.
- An outside dining area, with a bread oven, is a few steps from the panoramic swimming pool and lounge where an open fireplace will tempt you into evenings of chatter and stargazing.
- One of the four bedrooms is an independent studio, with a kitchenette.
- The writer’s desk is for those that want to bring their work with them, however, these views may instead inspire you to write poetry .
- The focal point of this villa is privacy, seclusion, and proximity to nature live alongside the best in comfort, technology, and service.
- Classic Italian food can be enjoyed at the Estate’s private restaurant, or a choice from the house menu and wine list can be delivered to the villa directly.
- Enjoy horse riding, play tennis, go mountain biking or wine tasting, and learn how to prepare regional dishes.