Borgo Del Benessere
THE IDEAL LUXURY GETAWAY
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Tuscany, Chianti
Borgo Del Benessere
A LUXURY WELLNESS RETREAT LIKE NO OTHER
Set on a hilltop, overlooking the quintessential poetic rolling Tuscan hills, vineyards, olive groves, and ancient cypress alleys of Chianti, you will discover the pristine haven and magic of Il Borgo del Benessere.
Sitting at 340m in altitude, the estate has stunning 360-degree views across Monte San Michele, the highest mountain in the Chianti region. The grounds span across 5 hectares of lush olive groves, vineyards, and holm oak forests offering a multitude of walking paths.
Il Borgo del Benessere Il Borgo del Benessere is a luxury wellness retreat like no other. Originally an ancient Roman settlement, the oldest building still in standing today is 1,000 years old. The estate has since undergone state-of-the-art renovations to offer every modern state-of-the-art convenience while retaining its original Tuscan charm.
The estate of Il Borgo del Benessere comprises several buildings:
San Pietro Martyr Chapel
Each building leads out to its own garden area, with stunning terraces, and gazebos, offering idyllic spots in which to rest and relax. Beneath the terrace, enjoying a breathtaking view, you’ll find a 12-meter pool complete with cabanas, daybeds, and lounge on a spacious wooden sundeck.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
The chef kitchen offers every modern convenience for celebrations or elegant dining, al fresco on the terrace.
The San Pietro Martyr Chapel, built-in 1580 by Ludovico da Verrazzano, is perfect for small wedding ceremonies of up to 18 people.
The estate’s interiors are sumptuous and suggestive down to the finest details. Every room is tastefully furnished with an eclectic flair, and designed for luxuriant comfort.
All of the suites are spaciously laid out with picture book views, king-size beds, some have fire places and freestanding bathtubs.
Il Borgo Del Benessere is without a doubt amongst the most exclusive country estates in Tuscany and a hard act to follow, with its unsurpassable location, wine cellar, private wellness center, including a bathhouse with Hamman overlooking the vineyards, and an
Il Borgo del Benessere is the ideal luxury getaway, an oasis of well-being enjoying a perfect location from which to explore nearby Siena and Florence.
- The Roman hamlet of Vitigliano dates back to 1085 and was inhabited by the renowned Verrazzano family over a period of 400 years. Today Il Borgo del Benessere is one of the most exclusive country estates in Tuscany, complete with a private wellness center and its own chapel.
- Unobstructed 360° vista from dawn till dusk and guarantees a picture-book view from every room.
- Explore nearby Florence and Siena
- The original, restored wine cellar in the vaults under the tower building boasts an impressive setting in which to enjoy exceptional Tuscan wine from the region and around the world.
- Gourmet breakfast is served every morning.
- Chef Service with an Italian 4 course menu selection
- Enjoy the sunrise, sunsets, and a sublime view from your private 12-meter long pool
- Practice yoga at sunrise beside the pool
- Partake in special yoga and Pilates retreats