AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Italy, Perugia, Umbria
An area of Italy where the highest number of mediaeval villages can be found
Bell’Aria is an elegant and bespoke villa, perched upon the hilltop, with sweeping scenic views of the rolling Umbrian countryside. An area of Italy where the highest number of mediaeval villages can be found.
The property enjoys a privileged position amongst the olive groves, vineyards, Mediterranean oak, and chestnut trees of a very private estate and nature reserve of some 3,750 acres, on the border between Umbria and Tuscany.
Bell’Aria has been meticulously transformed to create a luxurious yet humble villa, blending modern comfort with traditional materials, and quality craftsmanship and furnishings.
The result is an elegant Italian Villa with the ease and charm of an English Country House, offering flexible accommodation for up to 12 guests.
The villa is divided into three distinct zones, the North Side, South Side, and Garden House, with a total of six bedrooms. There are two large sitting rooms with open fireplaces, and one with doors that open onto the terrace. There are also a library, a huge kitchen with a wood-fired bread oven, and a dining area for 18 people.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
There is a two-bedroom annex below the Main House with its own entrance and completely private outdoor space.
The villa’s gardens and grounds are meticulously landscaped and designed for you to enjoy the villa’s scenic backdrop with a variety of terraces, dining areas, and hammocks.
There is also a cozy covered outdoor sitting room with a fireplace. A generous swimming pool is situated next to the pool house and a separate covered rose loggia. There is also an Astroturf tennis court in the upper garden.
Both the interior and exterior living areas of Bell’Aria were designed to provide private spaces in which to be alone, as well as spaces to come together and socialize.
Bell’Aria offers its guests the unique experience of being immersed in an oasis of tranquility, perched on a hilltop in Umbria, where nature, tradition, and history meet to create an authentic and unforgettable experience.
- A unique and tranquil villa perched upon the hilltop with sweeping scenic views of the rolling Umbrian countryside.
- This is Italian elegance with a touch of English country house charm – where modern style meets traditional materials.
- Numerous furnished outdoor lounging areas on the terraces, by the pool, and on the lawns.
Astounding views over the estate’s private nature reserve and, on crisp clear days, all the way to the Apennines.
- This elegant Italian Villa with a private tennis court offers flexible accommodation divided into three distinct zones. This home has a total of 6 rooms, 4 in the main house that is divided in a northern and a southern part and 2 rooms in the Garden House.
- Close to some of the Estate facilities, such as the stables, tennis courts, and restaurant, or a choice from the house menu and wine list can be delivered to the house or even to the poolside.
- Discover ancient forests and flower meadows on horseback, enjoy a swim in the lake, go fishing, truffle hunting, wildlife watching, or take Italian cooking lessons.
- Automatic entry gates with intercom and illuminated driveway.