CRADLED IN A GREEN OASIS OF TRANQUILLITY
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY
Perugia, Italy, Umbria
Stunning views of the Umbrian hills
A former watchtower and farmhouse dating back to the 11th century, Arrighi has stunning views of the Umbrian hills, on the border with Tuscany.
A large paved courtyard, with a splendid fountain, leads to this commanding villa with Romanesque features. The villa was meticulously restored with impeccable craftsmanship to preserve many of the original features highlighting the villas architectural beauty.
Arrighi enjoys spacious modern interiors with cool sandstone floors, double-height ceilings, and an outstanding glass-encased external staircase. Every detail at Arrighi showcases the ultimate in elegance, comfort, and care.
Surrounded by 3700 acres of Tuscan and Umbrian countryside, the villa’s extensive grounds are extraordinarily stunning, featuring impeccably tended shrubs, manicured lawns, fragrant plants and herbs, and an immense infinity swimming pool, overlooking a vast expanse of the idyllic and tranquil countryside.
DOWNLOAD OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
This distinguished three-story villa has six well-appointed bedrooms. The ground floor is comprised of a double en-suite bedroom with access to the extensive garden and courtyard, a bright and inviting summer sitting room, an elegant dining room, and a cloakroom adjoining a classic fully equipped Italian kitchen, with an arched structural design, sandstone floors, and oak finishes.
The first floor features a sitting room with a fireplace and two bedrooms with en suite facilities. The second floor of the property has two more bedrooms, one with an open-plan bathroom, and the second with en-suite facilities.
Arrighi is part of an ancient estate, in the midst of the wild Umbrian countryside, where nature, traditions, history, and the Italian way live in perfect harmony.
It will prove almost impossible to drag yourself away from the sweeping views of this unique location cradled in a green oasis of tranquility.
- A former watchtower and farmhouse, dating back to the 11th century, Villa Arrighi enjoys stunning views of the Umbrian hills, on the border with Tuscany.
- Stroll across the wide, paved courtyard, past the stone fountain, and into this warm and welcoming house, with its light, modern interiors, cool sandstone floors, and soaring ceilings.
- Outside, the glass-encased staircase tower is an example of perfect architectural unity between the old and the new.
- It is hard to drag yourself away from those sweeping views visible from the Villa.
- The Villa is part of an ancient estate where the wild Umbrian countryside is in perfect harmony with the effortless Italian lifestyle.
- Arrighi is in an ideal location as it is close to some of the Estate facilities: the restaurant, the stables, and tennis courts.